permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Tracie Boellner" <boellner10@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:31:01 -0500

I'm not sure why it's acceptable for you to be so offensive to someone who merely wished to point out that we sometimes paint whole groups of people with a broad brushstroke. It's quite obvious to me that his post was not meant to be offensive or inciteful - yet you respond with such diatribe.

I had no intention of mentioning my own Christian beliefs again, but frankly I'm just tired of all the Christian bashing. So much for the "tolerance" that's so widely proclaimed in this world. Surely, we kid ourselves about that.

The truth is that we're ALL sinners - imperfect humans. There is not one among us who is perfect.

I'm sure you won't miss me on this list, and that's okay. I'm not that important anyway; but I'm sorry that I won't be learning any more about permaculture from this list. I've had my fill though.

In His love,
Tracie in MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
and you probably mean such non-boogers as:

those who oppose abortion & stem cell research
the teaching of pure science and the scientific method,
the teaching of evolution & those conservative christians
who constantly oppose environmentalism and sensible
environmental legislation

but they sure go for the gold, god told them its ok to
become rich

here in Oklahoma City delivered more than 150,000
pounds of food to people in need who didn't have
transportation to get to a food bank. My friends
at the Holy Family Catholic Worker house in Kansas
City feed 200-300 people every day in an old house
in a poor neighborhood.

Got a lot of catching up to do there, the bloodbath Catholics
created from N America to S America in the name of their religion,
being real ugly to witches all over Europe, persecuting the Huguenots,
wussing out of confronting Nazi Catholics and probably lots more.
You've got your hands full.