permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jim <ashevillecurrencyproject@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:32:57 -0500

Hi-
I ordered the 1983 Mollison DVD and am listening to it now on my iTunes on my MacBook laptop.
It arrived quickly.

It does record to a laptop (eg. it is now on my laptop as well), and from there transfers to an ipod
(handy for listening on walks or long drives).

The sound quality is decent. With iTunes, a free software downloadable in Mac and Windows,
you can adjust the equalizer to highlight bass, or treble, or both, or neither. Once I do that,
the sound quality should be better. It currently sounds like a room recording-- not the excellent
sound quality you hear all the time in radio interviews. I imagine I'd want to listen to it in a quiet room,
and perhaps not while I'm in a noisy environment.

I've only listened to it for a minute or three.
-- Jim

Introduction to Urban Permaculture: A One Day Overview
Saturday, February 3rd, 2007 9 AM-5 PM
Taught by Chuck Marsh, Patricia Allison & Andrew Goodheart Brown
$50 ($90 for two)

Taught at NC School of Holistic Herbalism,
2 Westwood Place, West Asheville, NC 28806. Affordable hostel accomodations nearby
Email the Smith Mill Creek Permaculture School at smithmillcreek@gmail to reserve a space & to get on the list for more info.
http://smithmillcreek.googlepages.com/home