permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:58:23 -0600

There is a series of 15 free public domain permaculture pamphlets that are based on transcriptions of recordings of a 1981 permaculture design course taught by Bill Mollison in New Hampshire. I don't know what happened to the recordings, but the free pamphlets in PDF format (all the pamphlets, 155 pages total, are in one document so it is a biggie) are at

http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/publications.htm

Scroll down and click on the link to Free Public Domain Permaculture Pamphlets. The pamphlet titles are:

I -- Introduction to Permaculture
II -- Permaculture in humid landscapes
III -- Permaculture in arid landscapes
IV -- Permaculture on low islands
V -- Permaculture on high islands
VI -- Permaculture on granitic landscapes
VII -- Permaculture for fire control
VIII -- Designing for permaculture
IX -- Permaculture techniques
X -- Forests in permaculture
XI -- Water in permaculture
XII -- Permaculture in urban areas and urban-rural links
XIII -- The permaculture community
XIV -- The permaculture alternative
XV -- Permaculture for millionaires

Reproduction is free and encouraged. They were transcribed by volunteers, edited by Bill
Mollison and Dan Hemenway, and published and initially distributed by Dan Hemenway (not Toby, although I think they have a common ancestor in colonial times). They were slightly edited to bring them up to date in 2001.

It is one of the best permaculture deals on the planet.

Bob Waldrop, tadpole in training

----- Original Message ----- From: "Forest Garden" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>