permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture News

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "permaculture-oceania" <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>
  • Cc: "'Eco-Building & Forestry, LLC'" <ecobuild@dwave.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture News
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:21:34 +1100

Dear Permaculture and sustainable living friends,

I hope this time of year finds you looking back on your many
accomplishments and looking ahead with excitement for what you are going
to do next.

After some encouragement from Darren Doherty of Australia Felix
Permaculture, Our employee, Laura, made our Sustainable Landscape manual
into an ebook. The Landscape is Changing is now available for purchase
through our paypal-enabled web site. This manual spends a fair amount of
time on tools, planning and installation methods that are efficient and
fast. It will form a good foundation for readers and doers for our next
manual. If you have any problems accessing our site please let us know:

<http://www.eco-buildingandforestry.com/>
www.eco-buildingandforestry.com

We are working on another book entitled Permaculture for Cold Climates,
and it will be available as an ebook in late winter. We've dug out all
of our old photos of construction of the masonry fireplace, the brick
oven, the wood fired grill, perennial fruits and vegetables and
countless other projects to share with you in that manual.

Recently, we had a 2500 gal. concrete tank delivered for rainwater
cistern use. Our plan is to also solar heat this water. We'll keep you
posted.

If you want to email: <mailto:ecobuild@dwave.net> ecobuild@dwave.net .
Due to dial-up service, please send no larger than 1mb documents and
photos. Thanks.

Wishing you the best!

Tom Girolamo Kathy Clarke-Girolamo Laura Mundschau

Eco-Building & Forestry, LLC
1058 DuBay Drive
Mosinee WI 54455
715-344-2817
ecobuild@dwave.net
www.eco-buildingandforestry.com
<http://www.eco-buildingandforestry.com/>

Eco-Building & Forestry, LLC. specializes in creating environmentally
friendly & sustainable landscapes. We offer professional design and
installation services as well as do-it-yourself options. Our nursery
contains over 250 hardy varieties of trees, shrubs and perennials that
are grown using environmentally sound practices.

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture News, darren, 01/09/2007