permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Forest Garden" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:25:13 -0600

Thank you Richard for the follow up. Unfortuantely, I am still a bit
confused and I hope you can help this farming mortal who spends less and
less time with technology. How do you get to listen to this audio? Will it
play in a regular CD player if the player has mp3 capability? Hopefully it
can be played on some sort of portable machine... How much is the DVD?
Where can it be purchased.?

I alos look forward to your review.

Thanks in advance,

Marjory