permaculture - [permaculture] Reprints rights for Jean and Ida Pain book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jerome Rigot <rigot.3@osu.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture@openpermaculture.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Reprints rights for Jean and Ida Pain book
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:16:19 -0500

The web site is <http://www.jean-pain.com/>http://www.jean-pain.com/ .

The company is located south east of Paris, in the center of France, not in Belgium http://www.jean-pain.com/index1.htm.

Contact info:

EQUIPE JEAN PAIN
B.P.16
F 89520 TREIGNY
France
Tél. : +33 (0)3 86 74 72 20
E.MAIL : <mailto:info@jean-pain.com>info@jean-pain.com

I think that they may be able to reply in English, but I cannot guarantee it (I would be happy to help). Only the French website is up, the English version is down.

The French and English version of the book are not available anymore (the Spanish still is), but they are saying that they will put the contents of the book directly on the website (no timeline indicated). However, I suspect that they will start by putting only the French version up.

Jerome