permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Arcosanti

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: KNat <knat@sprintmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Murray <murray@arcosanti.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Arcosanti
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:08:00 -0600

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
:
Has anyone visited Arcosanti? Is it a good example of permaculture at work?
:
Like the rest of this evolving universe, it is in flux, seeking its next form.
It is a great example of the solid continuity of dreaming, seeking, and building at the edge of what we can define.
I would say that is heart to much of permaculture. It is a good example of permaculture as founded on vision, as opposed to permaculture as founded on sustainable agriculture. In fact a good example of the two methods of seeking permaculture coming together. Great place to explore 4D cities. Finally materializing in 3D.

Kathyann
ps I copy my son- self-taught/self-developed throughout his life and currently doing his evolving with Arcosanti