permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:48:14 -0400

Hi Paul,

Paul Cereghino wrote:
Keith:
At least you didn't use red font. That'll be the last time I try that 'stream of consciousness' thing... when I take the time to make a digestible copy I'll be sure to send it your way.
Thanks. looking forward to it. (I bet if we were both "altered" together, I would have been going, Yeah, Yeah, and riffing along with you.)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/Pricing.asp
The preceding site provides a free service where subscribers can create a web accessible survey. The free service is limited to 10 questions and 100 respondents.
I'm following up on some of these polling technologies and will probably put something on the website. Thanks, for the tip.

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine