permaculture - Re: [permaculture] using pee and poop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] using pee and poop
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:53:34 +0000

i live in a loft of a very old house and going downstairs at night is
hazardous because the steps are uneven and unsafe when sleepy. so, i use a
small bucket at night for pee collection. I find this very workable for the
female counterparts ;) the bucket is about a 1 gallon size.

roxann
www.ancientearthwisdom.com
www.ozarkmusings.blogspot.com