permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fruit tree guilds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "maria morehead" <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fruit tree guilds
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:48:18 -0700

What about fig trees? Ours never produced larger than thumb-tip sized green
fruit this year and it has been HOT (for us in Seattle 90-95 degrees)...
I've got comfrey planted under it which is doing pretty well considering how
late I buried the roots....

Any ideas on why the fruit didn't produce this year? Is it cyclical?

thanks!
Maria