permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fruit tree guilds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fruit tree guilds
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:16:39 -0500

The variety of comfrey I'm growing does well in sunlight, I use it as living mulch around many of my fruits trees & around my buartnuts (which is the overstory in the forest garden). I usually get 3-4 harvests a year from it. In fact I've never seen comfrey not thrive in these parts.

~mIEKAL

just put up an excellent batch of elderberry merlot & the plum wine I'm making blew the lid off the primary...