permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:34:55 +0000

"dimpled" meaning like a golf ball...the golf balls can travel through the
air at faster speeds because of the dimples (the indentations on the
surface), and in the article I was reading it said that depressions on the
surface of the metal would affect the condensation by creating tiny
microclimates at the dimple sites. i wish i could remember the location of
that article!

roxann