permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Newman <jn@jnweb.com>
  • To: permaculture digest <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:32:32 -0700

Hi Marjory,

This is a little late but, for some reason, the mail system kept rejecting this simple message - something ithasn't done in my many years on this list.

To answer your question of a few days ago Yes, I slept in the trench with groundsheet over the top. Lots of condensation in the cool desert nights.

- Jeffrey

Jeffrey Newman
108 MIle Ranch BC, Canada.

Inside British Columbia: