permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:15:37 +0000

i just read the other day that dimpled sheet metal will create microclimates
that are more efficient at condensing water than plain flat metal or
corrogated metal. i've been thinking of making large funnels from flashing or
something metal to condense water at night for my pumpkin plant. it hasn't
been raining often enough here lately.

roxann