permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sinergyinaction@netscape.net
  • To: roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:24:04 -0400

Yes, I was considering something on these lines, like putting a large metal
funnel-like sheets
on top of a big container or somewhere near a rainfall collecting tank, which
in this period of no
precipitations might benefit from additional water "out ofthe thin air"

I am not sure what "dimpled" means in this context though...(sorry English is
not my native
language) can you please explain?
Cheers
Antonio