permaculture - [permaculture] Global Food Supply Near the Breaking Point

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Global Food Supply Near the Breaking Point
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:09:34 -0500

I couldn't tell from the thread who said this.

"I have ignored the peak oil issue deliberately as just a distraction. The
extreme need for energy conservation and usage
efficiency stands on its own and ranks very high in priority".

Is this a positive and negative distraction and how does Peak Oil have a relative
effect on the issue?

"Ranks very high in priority". Present tense or "past" tense. Will it turn around?
What does the next century hold?

Look! Energy shortages prove its right:
Learn about Peak Oil changing your lifestyle:
www.energybulletin.net - exhilirating
www.peak-oil-news.info/ - informative
www.theoildrum.com/ - interesting
www.postcarbon.org/ - practical