permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Culture vs. Mother

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Culture vs. Mother
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:32:36 -0500

Useful philosophy, but it often comes down to whether you will shoot your
hungry neighbor to protect your own family. This happens daily in other
countries, and could happen here if things go as many of us expect. It may
soon be more than a philosophical discussion.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz