permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 00:35:45 -0600

I host all my websites at www.symonds.net . When you pay for the hosting 6 months at a time, they register the domain for free. Domain hosting is hmmm $8.95/month. It's a small business, generally when you send an email you hear from one of the owners. Very responsive, very reliable.

Bob Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>