permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 22:36:49 -0500

Dylan Ford wrote:

Lawrence - Why don't you drop Lion a line? I think he has a fair amount of
expertise in this area. dylan

DF:

You're psychic. I was just wondering what Lion was up to.
You do mean Lion Kuntz, yes? Strange that he has not been heard from in sanet
in a long time. Was he dropped from the roster, taken away in a black
helicopter
or victimized by a "govt. contractor" working the home soil?

Send me an updated email ID if you will. LL