permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dylan Ford" <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:28:30 -0400

Lawrence - He just got fed-up with the censorship and selective enforcement
over there, so he bailed.

Besides, as ever he is hard at work on many, many new inventions,
innovations and researches. dylan

lionkuntz@yahoo.com

> You're psychic. I was just wondering what Lion was up to.
> You do mean Lion Kuntz, yes? Strange that he has not been heard from in
sanet
> in a long time. Was he dropped from the roster, taken away in a black
helicopter
> or victimized by a "govt. contractor" working the home soil?
>
> Send me an updated email ID if you will. LL

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.