permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sea-buckthorn, Hippophae rhamnoides, was Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 38, Issue 37

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Heather " <Heather@ecoversity.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sea-buckthorn, Hippophae rhamnoides, was Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 38, Issue 37
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:02:35 -0700

Hi there Doug,

I've been in contact with a good man who grows and sells lots of
different varieties of sea buckthorn. I am in a similar environment to
you, and he was recommending the Russian varieties. You can see his
webpage at www.okanaganseabuckthorn.com. His name is Brian and you can
also email him questions at blang@telus.net. Good luck.

Heather