permaculture - Re: [permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pci@permaculture-inst.org, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:10:28 -0500

Scott Pittman wrote:

What do you think Larry is there a way we can satisfy the members need for a non-flammable environment.

Sure, not a problem. Seems I made a slightly rude comment (typical example of not thinking things through before posting) about some info posted about the animal id program which led to Le Grand Chastisement. Next time I will make NO COMMENT about such things. I do not like to see our archives clogged with such unhelpful dialogue,
which unfortunately cannot be purged. Best thing for the future is to prepare replies more carefully to make them more information-oriented and prune out divisiveness. Beyond that it would be best to privately email people any comments
inappropriate for public discussion.