permaculture - [permaculture] fresh air: rude, new list, edge

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: akiva w <kevinakiva@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] fresh air: rude, new list, edge
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:41:02 -0800 (PST)

well, i'm also going to have to join the new
listserve...

and i'm going to stay on this one...

and i'm open to joining a list where rudeness is
encouraged if people are prepared to authentically
call spades spades.

mo perma, mo bettah.

i must have missed the posts others complained about
(i have an active delete button finger if the topic
doesn't interest me) and i've had only the finest
experience with larry london. he's got so much credit
built up with me for his fine service, he could flame
me for a month before i'd get too upset (don't do it
larry!). i mean, this is just dancing electrons
anyway, it's a list that doesn' cost me any money to
participate, i'm in control of my own computer, and
you all aren't my mom... except, of course, you mom.

also, my whole experience with PC has been edgy
starting from my very first course at half moon when
bill and scott kind of got kicked out or whatever. it
wound up being a great experience for me, i got to
meet larry santoyo, keith johnson, and other folks who
became some of my best friends and associates. i
didn't leave that scene either when it got kookie. i
mean the site and straw structures were epic,
including an amazing bob theis vault, my tent was
already up, hotties galore, and the food was the best.
plus, one of my good friends (a very loving pacifist)
somehow got convinced to play a role on a goon squad
to intimidate others when the "resources" hit the fan.
HA! i still kid him about it and he's very
embarrassed.

anyway, most edge winds up being good, and i'd like to
participate where people don't get their whatever up
in a bunch just because things get a little hot. shit
to gold, right?

thanks for being there everyone-
akiva werbalowsky
jerusalem, israel