permaculture - Re: [permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:30:42 -0700

All,

I have to agree with both Scott and Kevin, Larry does an impeccable job of managing, collecting and distributing data for the permaculture community and for this he deserves a standing ovation. I sure couldn't or wouldn't want to do it.

Having been the target of flaming however (which I responded to in kind, so I am not pointing fingers here) I know first hand how it feels to be verbally attacked on this list.

I know what I am good at. Put me in front of a camera or in front of a large group of people and I shine. I am learning what I am not good at (usually by messing up, hurting someone or getting hurt myself) and then I have a choice to do something different.

Larry - Perhaps you could spend your time on what you do really well and turn over the moderation to someone else.

Greg

Gang,

I'm gonna have to second Scotty's opinion here. Lawrence has busted his ass
putting this list and others together from scratch. He may be strident at
times, but aren't we all? Please forgive him his tresspasses and so to will
yours be allowed on this list. Besides, without dialectic there is no
democracy.

Kevin