permaculture - Re: [permaculture] National Animal ID program

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] National Animal ID program
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:59:12 -0800

Thank you, Heather. It's so easy for fearful rumor to become pseudo-fact via
the internet, and for us to see demons behind every tree (when in fact they
only lurk behind every third tree). It's a lesson for all of us to do some
fact checking via reputable sources before we go ballistic. Thanks for
working toward a paranoia-free internet!

Toby
www.patternliteracy.com