permaculture - Re: [permaculture] useful plant newsgroups, pond blog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] useful plant newsgroups, pond blog
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:33:06 -0500

sustain_ability@123mail.org wrote:

I subscribed to all newsgroups. Rec.pond is a spam factory, sadly. I was
hoping for an authoritative source. My property doesn't have many

I got the idea that it had been ruined by spam from the reference to it in
bionet.plants.education
which is very fine. I am sure there are other newsgroups on ponds, limnology
and/or aquaculture
which might be useful to you. I'll see what I can find and post back here
with any findings.

redeeming features, and I was looking at fish farming as a way out.

That may be well worth trying. What climatic zone are you in:
trout, bass or tilapia country?

Best Wishes
George (I read your blog - it's well written.)

blogfromthebog isn't mine but you might send its author some feedback

Cheers,

LL