permaculture - Re: [permaculture] useful plant newsgroups, pond blog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sustain_ability@123mail.org
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] useful plant newsgroups, pond blog
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:31:55 -0500

Hello Lawrence,

I subscribed to all newsgroups. Rec.pond is a spam factory, sadly. I was
hoping for an authoritative source. My property doesn't have many
redeeming features, and I was looking at fish farming as a way out.

Best Wishes
George (I read your blog - it's well written.)

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:50:51 -0500, "Lawrence F. London, Jr."
<lfl@intrex.net> said:

> These are good newsgroups for permaculturists interested in plant
> literature, varieties, culture and habitat;
> also a blog on ponds.
>
> Usenet Newsgroups:
>
> bionet.plants
> and a new and very useful newsgroup: bionet.plants.education
>
> bionet.photosysthesis
>
> Except for a few rare instances these are spam free, for a change
>
> Ponds
> -----
> rec.ponds
>
> Blog From the Bog
> http://www.blogfromthebog.com/
-- A huge part of the illusion surrounding the cheap oil era is that the only
alternative to modernity is the stone age.

http://www.mogiljansky.tk/ (please ignore the yahoo email address)
sustain_ability@123mail.org

Referrals from new 123mail.org users - help me pay my bills:
<http://www.123mail.org/mail/?STKI=810944> Thank You!