permaculture - Re: [permaculture] tools, tall

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] tools, tall
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:30:49 -1000

Aloha,

Another guy Moshe Feldenkrais - Awareness Through Movement, Solved human movement problems years ago,

Yeah, I know of his work. However there's only so much can be done when the tool is not sized to the body that's making the movements. When I have been able to get a bit longer handle it is so much easier to work smarter not harder... :-)

cheers,
John S.

- Eco-Living -
Whole Systems Design Services