permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Edible Forest Gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Edible Forest Gardens
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:56:52 -0600

Regarding the high price of the book, invite your local library to purchase them and then check them out. If they won't purchase them, they can probably get them for you via interlibrary loan. While it is unlikely that there will be many used copies available for a while, you can periodically check the online used book dealers.

Robert Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: "mIEKAL aND" <dtv@mwt.net>
This is what I was wondering, how much new ground is broke with
these? It looks like a wonderful resource but the price is beyond my
grasp (I will put them on my Amazon wishlist tho..) The one thing
that I'm really hoping is there there is a solid amount of focus on
northern temperate species & design--

~mIEKAL