permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Edible Forest Gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Edible Forest Gardens
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:59:58 -0600

This is what I was wondering, how much new ground is broke with these? It looks like a wonderful resource but the price is beyond my grasp (I will put them on my Amazon wishlist tho..) The one thing that I'm really hoping is there there is a solid amount of focus on northern temperate species & design--

~mIEKAL