permaculture - [permaculture] New Barking Frogs Permaculture website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Barking Frogs Permaculture website
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:59:24 -0600

There is a new Barking Frogs Permaculture website at http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org . I am doing this as a volunteer for Dan and Cynthia Hemenway. Their old tripod site is still up and I am slowly moving things from there to the new site and trying to keep things up to date. The announcement about the 11th cycle of their online Permaculture Design Course is at the website, as is the announcement about the permaculture workshop Dan is doing in Oklahoma City in June 2006.

Robert Waldrop, "tadpole in training"