permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Larry Santoyo's Plant List

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Karen Kellogg <garuda2@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Larry Santoyo's Plant List
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:47:00 -0500

Toby---

I got one of the shrubs from the state in a wildlife buffer package years ago--one is now a lovely large shrub blocking my view of my neighbor's house---I've been thinking I should get rid of it; now your post gives me a decent argument for keeping it--- and It smells so heavenly when in bloom!!!

Thanks, Karen