permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Altered states thread...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Altered states thread...
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:56:16 +1000 (EST)

i don't recomend people under 18 taking any drug .legal or illegal
martin

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Graham wrote:

> Hi martin
>
> Maybe I'm not reading this thread correctly but are you advocating
> dropping acid for over 18's ???

Did he say that? No. It's not an issue.

> Not a good idea IMHO, and not a good thing for permaculture to be seen
> to be advocating either.

When has "permaculture" advocated in any way shape or form taking drugs,
or alcohol or tobacco for that matter (other than organic tobacco used
in spiritual rites as gifts to the good Earth).

Martin was just sharing his thoughs with us as many of us do. That is
what this list is for, FREE and open discussion of permaculture
and permaculture-related topics.

I found Martin's posts very refereshing and interesting. I was on the
road and in the country during the entire 60's, a
guitarist/photographer/afficianado of most anything interesting. Those
were astoundingly great times, a real renaissance of culture worldwide,
but especially in the USA, UK and Europe.

> I get called an addled hippy often enough, even though I've got very
> short hair and my only drug is alcohol and the occasional cup of coffee!!!

Try some of these new energy drinks with aminos, caffeine, ginseng and
guarana. You'll probably drop the alcoholic beveriges. Try vitamins,
probiotics and herbal supplements.

Have you ever been to Findhorn?

LL