permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Whole Earth Review: You can't count the apples in a seed; ten years of Co-Evolution Quarterly - seminar with Stewart Brand, Ken Kesey, Gary Snyder, Paul Hawken

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Whole Earth Review: You can't count the apples in a seed; ten years of Co-Evolution Quarterly - seminar with Stewart Brand, Ken Kesey, Gary Snyder, Paul Hawken
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:10:15 -0400

- and as followup to a conversation I had with one of the Permaculture movement's founders, I think that paganism, witchcraft, magick,
"the expansion and evolution of our consciousness", spiritual trandencence, quest for the Holy Grail, seeking Nirvana or cosmic consctiousness is important to learning and practicing permaculture.