permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Whole Earth Review: You can't count the apples in a seed; ten years of Co-Evolution Quarterly - seminar with Stewart Brand, Ken Kesey, Gary Snyder, Paul Hawken

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Whole Earth Review: You can't count the apples in a seed; ten years of Co-Evolution Quarterly - seminar with Stewart Brand, Ken Kesey, Gary Snyder, Paul Hawken
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:06:03 +1000 (EST)

these are all states of mind/conciousnes that are beyond thought, thought
needs to be understood before you go to these areas, it is quite possible you
can die or go permanently insane, rare but it can happen, if you seek, you
will get what you want, plus extras that you might not want,
love and freedom are at the begining

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:

- and as followup to a conversation I had with one of the Permaculture
movement's founders, I think that paganism, witchcraft, magick,
"the expansion and evolution of our consciousness", spiritual
trandencence, quest for the Holy Grail, seeking Nirvana or cosmic
consctiousness is important to learning and practicing permaculture.