permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Whole Earth Review: You can't count the apples in a seed; ten years of Co-Evolution Quarterly - seminar with Stewart Brand, Ken Kesey, Gary Snyder, Paul Hawken

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Whole Earth Review: You can't count the apples in a seed; ten years of Co-Evolution Quarterly - seminar with Stewart Brand, Ken Kesey, Gary Snyder, Paul Hawken
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:48:52 +1000 (EST)

be extremly wary of any belief or desire, these arise from fear,

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Martin Naylor wrote:
> just to hold up the voice of freedom, which like love as always existed,
> and which is the fundemental thing that the human race has to dig, then
> and only then will it be able to repair all it's relationships, it is this
> inner change that has to happen, to move forward

> their willl be a celabration to honour Dr Albert Hoffmann 100th birthday
> www.LSD.info
> don't underestimate the power of thought, even though it is limited

Gaia Media Foundation

Established in Basel in 1993, the Gaia Media Foundation is a non-profit
organization, which conveys a holistic and up to date understanding of
the potential of the human consciousness. It advocates the firm belief
that the ability and desire to achieve transcendence is inherent in man,
and that expanded states of consciousness shed light upon the knowledge
of the laws of life, of nature, of the universe, and of Gaia. It equally
respects the knowledge and the experiences of ancient cultures, of
modern science, and of spiritual traditions without committing itself to
a particular view or direction. An awareness corresponding to universal
laws not only guarantees man the surviving, but also allows a symbiotic
and hedonistic existence on Gaia, our home planet.
The foundation promotes, circulates, and networks - via
gaiamedianews (website and newsletter) - ancient and modern knowledge
about Gaia and about the expansion and evolution of our consciousness.
Under the title "The Spirit of Basel" it stages lectures, symposiums,
exhibitions, etc. on all aspects and phenomena of the human consciousness.

<><><>

Amen,

dirtfarmer