permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Privatization of water??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: d pfalzer <d_pfalzer@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Privatization of water??
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:28:14 -0700 (PDT)

I think you have hit the nail right on the head.

The corporations in collusion with the government do
not care about people like you and me. IMO, this
shows up in EVERYTHING they thought, from food, to
war, to medicine, to the educational system.

When governments were begun whether in the USA or in
England (and in various other places, too), they were
set up by and for the aristocracy. Since then, they
have only pretended to let ordinary folk have a say.