permaculture - Re: [permaculture] dealing with hard ground

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] dealing with hard ground
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:58:39 +1000 (EST)

i'm pretty sure the data base was by a university,
but the land that was regenerated, was by an ordinary fellar who just started
from scratch, due to my lax filing, i can't find the email

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Martin Naylor wrote:
> hi
> i've been into permaculture a long time, may be from the begining,
> i'm shore there is a group somewhere in mexico, who started from scratch
> and changed there own enviroment in 10 years,
> i've lost there web site, but i'm sure as cucumbers they where alive a year
> ago,
> i also wrote into piw, about a group in south america which had a web site
> twice the size of piw

Can you post that info again? What more do you know about them? Was it
Gaviotas in Colombia, an intentional commmunity? There's another PC
community on the coast of Colombia with massive projects, agroeconomic,
involving stacked functions and recycling. They produce coffee, I think,
mushrooms, and more where the byproducts of one processs are recycled as
input for another. They may use water hyacinths to convert waste from
one system and are then used to make another product (maybe edible fungi).

> lawrence, aparently i'm already on your raw food site, i must have joined,
> when i was in raw food,
> how do i get back on to your site

The raw food site is a mailing list,
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/rawfoods