permaculture - Re: [permaculture] gypsum on crop soils

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] gypsum on crop soils
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:12:28 -0000

Hi Dann,

I have the same situation here and there was a nice discussion on this list very recently about black walnut challenges. Check the archives, or search for "plants that grow under black walnut trees". There is plenty of information and several lists available. Good luck!

Lisa, in the Ozarks, MO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dann May" <dmay@direcway.com>