permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Persimmon Guild

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Persimmon Guild
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 02:47:48 -0000

Keith,

Thank you for your comments! I found the persimmon guild interesting because I am justs getting the idea of guilds and haven't worked any out for myself. That actually might not be hard because most of my trees are black walnuts and I am limited to what will grow with them. I will keep your ideas in mind, esp that these "guild plans" are just ideas, not writ in stone.

Lisa, in the Ozarks of MO