permaculture - [permaculture] Re: trees for ponds....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rich Blaha" <rich@mossbackfarm.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: trees for ponds....
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:45:51 -0800

[sorry about the aborted previous post....enter is a dangerous key. post
continues below]

-setting up a curtain wall for the water to fall into the pond can be great
if it's very sturdy...again, my current pond was dug out by a previous
owner...this created a headcut which ran >800ft upstream, silting the pond
and lowering the groundwater table. See prev post re: cursing of names.

I think that's all .... sounds fun, Paul!

Rich
Mossback Farm
www.mossbackfarm.com