permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: trees & ponds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Rich Blaha <rich@mossbackfarm.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: trees & ponds
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:05:11 -0500

Rich,
Apparently when you get your mail from the list you get them not one at a time, but rather as a large group of emails. When you simply reply without deleting all of that we all end up getting an email that is quite long, in this case 27 K, not a large email but multiplied to everyone adds up to a fair bit of bandwidth. Pehaps some judicious pruning would help relieve us all of redundant and excessive mail downloading. Especially those with 24 Kbps modems need to be accounted for. On top of that, I didn't even find your response in the document.
thanks,
Keith

Rich Blaha wrote:

Some thoughts on Paul's plan and the responses....