permaculture - Re: [permaculture] An interesting view of global warming...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: David Neeley <dbneeley@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] An interesting view of global warming...
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:16:24 -0500

Note that most of their reports come from the unfair and unbalanced views of Republican-supported Fox (or Faux) News. This site claims to expose "junk" science, but uses junk science to support their claims.

David Neeley wrote:

I have not yet studied the data presented, but there is an interesting
site I ran upon yesterday that has some fascinating takes on the issue
of global warming.

www.junkscience.com

I cannot vouch for the site nor do I yet know who is behind it...but
you may find it interesting at least.

David

Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine