permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Eco X-mas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Golden Love" <goldenlove@cruzio.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Eco X-mas
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:53:50 -0800

What we do for the holidays is get together with extended family and hang
out for 5 days, cook food, make crafts from waste materials we have saved
all year, go to the movies and take walks. My wife and I exchange gifts of
massages and have plans for a romantic get a way at our house after
Christmas when our housemate and son are gone. The only money we will spend
is on some craft supplies, food, and movie tickets.

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone (831) 471-9100
Fax ( 831) 471-9200