permaculture - Re: [permaculture] An interesting view of global warming...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] An interesting view of global warming...
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:50:27 -0800

Mitra wrote:

Here are a couple of items from another mailing list I'm on, i.e. "Junk Science" has little credibility even though it gets widely quoted (including a few minutes ago on Australian Radio National).

Please, no more junk science messages in this forum. It is fruitless
to wade through that garbage when we can be doing much better things
with the time we spend here.

If I see any more I will filter and delete them as a banned topic -
a first that would be for the PC list. I assume most here agree with
doing this.

LL
--
L.F.London