permaculture - Re: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question aboutPCDcourseprices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question aboutPCDcourseprices
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:50:52 -0700

Campbell wrote:

These individuals were not censured in any way. But someone whom is
more open with their emotions is promptly and publicly put down?

I don't relish the prospect of having many users unsubscribe themselves
because of the impolite and inconsiderate actions of a very few,
yours included in this latter group.

Whilst I agree a little more tact wouldn't have gone astray I don't

Quite enough tact was applied - guess you didn't bother to read that.

I am not trying to rekindle the flames I just couldn't leave this list
without saying something because I am actually very disheartened by
much of it. And until now wasn't aware of how angry it's made me :)

Well, don't let the back door whap you on the ass on the way out.

Get off your high horses ya bunch of wankers take a deep breath think
about the positives you can do FOR COMMUNITY and not just self

They've done just that, unlike you.

And yes I used insulting language and have been rather hypocritical so
PLEASE PLEASE Delete me because of it LOL

We'll let you do that.