permaculture - RE: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question aboutPCDcourseprices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster@globalcircle.net>
  • To: neotern-1@yahoo.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question aboutPCDcourseprices
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 03:53:41 -0600

Hey Bartolo,
Don't let the wise ass chase you away. People like that make you appreciate
the good people. After all, think what a pathetic life that person must
lead. Pity the poor fool-clueless and repeating the mantra that's been
inculcated into his tiny brain and heart from birth. He probably has to buy
his love like everything else.
There are many good people around. The puerile fool just feels threatened
because you're questioning his whole value system. He's probably the kind
who tore wings off flies as a youth (and maybe still does).Probably even
did it for a nickel, since he seems to put a price on everything.Maybe he
can find that on Froogle too....
Don't let a few rotten apples spoil the bunch. As a matter of fact, it sure
sounds like a junior high school kid playing grown up and looking for a
shock reaction. Whatever the case, there are many good people. And if you
really do choose to leave, please stay in touch. It's hard to find real
people. You just got another great lesson in permaculture and people and it
was FREE! I'd love to exchange what's working for me in the high desert
here. Please stay in touch.

For the Earth,
Barb