permaculture - RE: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question aboutPCDcourseprices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <neotern-1@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question aboutPCDcourseprices
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:38:52 -0500 (CDT)

OK that's it. I'm getting out of this cesspool.
This is so outrageously ridiculous that I'm not even
sure if I should cry or piss myself with laughter.

See you real people in the real world (the common one,
you know, the priceless one), I'll be glad to meet you
all and work together; for the others: happy
sociopathologizing.

Cheers,

Bartolo

--- Michael Murphy <michael@ctsl.com> escribió:
> How can you put a price tag on a ladybug??
>
> According to Froogle (go to Google and click above
> the search term bar)
> 4,500 ladybugs for $15.95 from MasterGardening
> 1,500 for $13.95 from No Thyme Productions
> 1,500 for $11.95 from MasterGardening
> 4,500 for $29 Second Day Air from Superior Growers
> Supply
>
> That wasn't so hard, was it?
>
> Competition gives choice and low prices - the
> standard of living can only go up if prices relative
> to labor come down - and people can read Bill
> Mollison's books at the library instead of taking a
> PDC course if they want to...

=====
"There is not much to be done against them, but everything without them."