permaculture - [permaculture] alleopathy, was: sunflowers and millet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa MacIver <lisamaciver8@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] alleopathy, was: sunflowers and millet
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

That was on my list, not just from your mention... it may be from a
garden weed identification book I had from the library, meanwhile
returned. I only became aware of alloepathic plants (besides walnuts)
after reading this book, and did some internet searching. I think
alloepathies are much more widespread than most people think. I've
started now observing the fruit trees and the effects of creeping
grasses, but it's difficult to rule out variety and location...

Lisa in Ashland Oregon