permaculture - [permaculture] earthworks, methods and equipment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] earthworks, methods and equipment
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:51:09 -0700

Anyone here using a Yeomans keyline plow system?
I plan to buy two of them plus a toolbar w. 3pt hitch this summer to deep work
raised vegetable beds and fields in cover crop (curly dock - ask me about
bio-weed control with this allelopathc plant).
Market Farm Implements carried this equipment, imported from Australia.

I would like to experiment with water channeling as well as deep soil
tilthing.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net